Turkey Trot Course 2018
Loop 1 - Exit Boyertown Park, left on Madison St, left on 2nd St, left on Franklin St, enter through the back of the park
Loop 2 - Exit Boyertown Park, left on Madison St, left on Philadelphia Ave, left on Washington St, left on 3rd St, right on Franklin St, right on 2nd St, left on Englesville Rd, left on Washington St, right on Front St, right on Franklin St, enter through the back of the park
Finish Area is in the small parking area past Parker (Bear Statue), next to the baseball field.
Top 5 reasons to sponsor and participate in this event!
5. Raise money for another sandpit cover
4. Bring healthy events and programs to Boyertown families and senior citizens
3. Support our first responders - the healthiest volunteers around!
2. Workout before the Thanksgiving feast.
1. Since there is no football game, Boyertown families need a wonderful place to gather and celebrate!
Join us at 9am in Boyertown Park!
3rd Annual Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot!
5K Run & 1 Mile Walk
Presented by the Wellness Council of Boyertown
in Memory of Cliff Reigner
Rain or Shine
Boyertown Park Start at 9am
Registration opens at 8:15am
Awards will be presented to the overall male and female winners and the top male and female winners in the following age groups:
10 & under 11 – 15 yrs 16 – 19 yrs 20 – 29 yrs
30 – 39 yrs 40 – 49 yrs 50 – 59 yrs 60+ yrs
**Special prize awarded to the high school team with the most PRE-REGISTERED runners on the day of the event
**Special prize awarded to the family with the most PRE-REGISTERED participants!
Wellness Council of Boyertown © 2018